You will love the way you feel all wrapped up in this gorgeous oversized scarf/shawl.
• Handmade with love and soul by artisans in India
• Please note due to different dye vats and technique variations your scarf may look slightly different in color and pattern to the one shown in the photo gallery.
• They are dyed with absolute precision using the tie-dye shibori technique.
• This all-weather scarf features ripple of water waves in varying shades of indigo.
- Materials: Soft cotton fabric, indigo dye, plant dye
- Size: 39" x 84"
Due to the nature of the technique, each design will be individual and the scarf designs will be completely unique. It is made from luxurious cotton fabric dyed using Natural Indigo plant dye. which is lightweight but still holds its structure when worn.
OMSutra's scarves require a little love to take care of them. Wash separately before use, as Indigo may rub or stain other fabrics if left touching them while wet.
PRODUCTION & DESIGN
This scarf is designed by OMSutra and handcrafted by our artisan communities in India, that bring a story to each piece.